Swimming Pool Technician 2
Position: Swimming Pool Repair Technician 2
Job Type: Contract to Hire, Full time
Location: Scottsdale, North Phoenix
Aquaman Pools Swimming Pool Technicians are fantastic individuals who provide an awesome level of care to our client’s pools, spas, and water features while creating an environment of exceptional customer service.
- Promote Company values and customer care
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance on assigned pools and spas and always go the extra mile
- Have a great working knowledge of pool chemistry and the ability to explain it in layman’s terms to the client
- Self-starter with the ability to start work early in the day
- Qualified and proficient in pool maintenance, chemistry, and service
- 1-year pool maintenance experience (if you do not meet this requirement, we may have other options)
- Dependable transportation (truck preferred) with good driving record
- Smart phone with data plan
- Reasonably computer literate
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Positive mental attitude – shine bright like the AZ sun!
- Must be able to work in AZ heat and nature surroundings
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and manipulate 50+ lbs
Who We Are
Aquaman Pools is a family-owned Pool Maintenance and Repair Company based locally in Scottsdale, AZ. We currently take care of approximately 450 pools, spas, fountains, and water features totaling over 4.5 million gallons in total water volume.
Our company values include: a strong work ethic, the commitment to always put our customers first, and taking the time to do things the right way.
What We’re Looking For
Are you a self-starter? Responsible? Hard-working? Not afraid of early mornings? Then you’re the kind of awesome team member we’re looking for!
What We Offer
We offer an unparalleled range of industry-leading benefits for our team members:
- Above average income, payment options negotiable.
- Monthly bonuses for happy clients.
- W-2 or 1099 model employment structure.
- Use of company truck after 90-days.
- Company uniforms that we wear with pride.
- Health Insurance with large portion paid by company.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- $500 Signing bonus!
Why Work At Aquaman?
If you’re looking for a fun and engaging workplace that has potential for your own professional growth and development- you’ve found it!
Aquaman Pools also has a great workplace skill development program that will get you ready to be promoted from within the company in the future!