Swimming Pool Repair Technician
Position: Swimming Pool Repair Technician
Job Type: Contract to Hire, Full time
Location: Scottsdale, North Phoenix
Aquaman Pools Swimming Pool Repair Technicians are fantastic individuals who provide an awesome level of care to our clients’ pools, spas, and water features, all while creating an environment of exceptional customer service. You’re the one our clients rely on to fix their pool fast and correctly, so they can enjoy their sparkling oasis again!
- Promote Company values and customer care
- Perform regular troubleshooting and repairs on assigned pools and spas and always go the extra mile for the client
- Install and repair pumps, filters, heaters, and automation systems
- Perform all duties with a customer- and safety-first mindset
- Qualified and proficient in pool repairs and troubleshooting
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5-years pool repair experience
- No felony convictions for theft, fraud, or similar crimes
- Smart phone with data plan
- Reasonably computer literate
- Be neat and clean cut
- Be on time to work
- Wear company provided uniforms
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Positive mental attitude – shine bright like the AZ sun!
- Must be able to work in AZ heat and nature surroundings
- Must be able to lift and manipulate 50+ lbs
Who We Are
Aquaman Pools is a family-owned Pool Maintenance and Repair Company based locally in Scottsdale, AZ. We currently take care of approximately 450 pools, spas, fountains, and water features totaling over 4.5 million gallons in total water volume. Aquaman Pools is the fastest growing pool service company in AZ. We are taking over the world of pool service, starting in AZ, and are committed to being an industry leader.
What We Offer
- We offer an unparalleled range of industry-leading benefits for our team members:
- Above average income, payment options negotiable.
- Monthly bonuses for happy clients.
- W-2 or 1099 model employment structure.
- Use of company truck.
- Company uniforms that we wear with pride.
- Health Insurance with large portion paid by company after a probation period.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- $1000 Signing bonus!
Why Work At Aquaman?
Our company values include: a strong work ethic, the commitment to always put our customers first, and taking the time to do things the right way.
If you’re looking for a fun and engaging workplace that has potential for your own professional growth and development- you’ve found it!