Pool Service Assistant (Tech 1)
Position: Pool Service Assistant (Tech 1)
Job Type: Contract to Hire, Full time
Location: Scottsdale, North Phoenix
Aquaman Pools Service Assistants are fantastic individuals who provide an awesome level of care to our clients’ pools, spas, and water features, all while creating an environment of exceptional customer service.
- Promote Company values and customer care
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance on assigned pools and spas and always go the extra mile
- Self-starter with the ability to start work early in the day
- Dependable transportation (truck preferred) with good driving record
- Smart phone with data plan
- Reasonably computer literate
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Positive mental attitude – shine bright like the AZ sun!
- Must be able to work in AZ heat and nature surroundings
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and manipulate 50+ lbs
Who We Are
Aquaman Pools is a family-owned Pool Maintenance and Repair Company based locally in Scottsdale, AZ. We currently take care of approximately 450 pools, spas, fountains, and water features totaling over 4.5 million gallons in total water volume. Our company values include: a strong work ethic, the commitment to always put our customers first, and taking the time to do things the right way..
What We Offer
We offer an unparalleled range of industry-leading benefits for our team members:
- Company uniforms that we wear with pride.
- $250 bonus after 90 days
Why Work At Aquaman?
If you’re looking for a fun and engaging workplace that has potential for your own professional growth and development- you’ve found it!
Aquaman Pools also has a great workplace skill development program that will get you ready to be promoted from within the company in the future!