Commercial Pool Cleaning Technician
Position: Commercial Pool Cleaning Technician
Job Type: Contract to Hire, Full time
Location: Scottsdale, North Phoenix
Want to work at some of the grandest pools and spas in the Valley? Our Aquaman Pools Commercial Pool Cleaning Technicians service the pools, spas, and water features of everything from local health clubs to high-end HOAs and luxury resorts. If you have experience and want to move beyond the backyard pool, all while creating an environment of exceptional customer service, then we want you to join our team!
- Promote company values and customer care
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance on assigned pools, spas, and water features at commercial properties and always go the extra mile
- Have a great working knowledge of pools, spa, and water feature chemistry and the ability to explain it in layman’s terms to the client
- Self-starter with the ability to start work early in the day
- Qualified and proficient in pool maintenance, chemistry, and service
- 2 years’ pool maintenance experience, including commercial pools (if you do not meet this we may have other options)
- Must have Certified Pool/Spa Operator (CPO) certification
- Dependable transportation (truck preferred) with good driving record
- Smart phone with data plan
- Reasonably computer literate
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Positive mental attitude – shine bright like the AZ sun!
- Must be able to work in AZ heat and nature surroundings
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and manipulate 50+ lbs
Who We Are
Aquaman Pools is a family-owned Pool Maintenance and Repair Company based locally in Scottsdale, AZ. We currently take care of approximately 450 pools, spas, fountains, and water features totaling over 4.5 million gallons in total water volume. Our company values include: a strong work ethic, the commitment to always put our customers first, and taking the time to do things the right way.
What We’re Looking For
When it comes to our Commercial Pool Technicians, we want the most detail-oriented, hard-working, responsible team members around. You represent our company not just at one home, but at entire communities’, resorts’, and other commercial properties’ pools, spas, and water features. This position is for self-starters who want to be part of a high-quality brand known for excellence everywhere we go.
What We Offer
We offer an unparalleled range of industry-leading benefits for our team members:
- Above average income, payment options negotiable.
- Monthly bonuses for happy clients.
- W-2 or 1099 model employment structure.
- Use of company truck after 90-days.
- Company uniforms that we wear with pride.
- Health Insurance with large portion paid by company.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- $500 Signing bonus!
Why Work At Aquaman?
If you’re looking for a fun and engaging workplace that has potential for your own professional growth and development- you’ve found it!
Aquaman Pools also has a great workplace skill development program that will get you ready to be promoted from within the company in the future!